[av_one_full first min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ padding=’0px’ border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ background_color=” src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’ animation=” mobile_breaking=” mobile_display=”]
[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=” av-medium-font-size=” av-small-font-size=” av-mini-font-size=” admin_preview_bg=”]
PEDEGO ELECTRIC BIKES NAMES TOP 2018 DEALERS AT ITS 10TH ANNUAL PEDEGO DEALER MEETING IN DECEMBER
Pedego Irvine Named U.S. Dealer of the Year
Pedego Canada Named Distributor of the Year
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., Dec. 13, 2018 — Pedego® Electric Bikes, the Number 1 electric bike brand in the United States, has announced the winners of its “Top Dealers” awards for 2018 at its 10th Annual Pedego Dealer Meeting held December 2–4, 2018, in Newport Beach, Calif. More than 200 Pedego professionals attended the event, representing Pedego’s 140 stores worldwide. Pedego Irvine (California) was named U.S. Dealer of the Year. Pedego Canada was named Distributor of the Year.
“We’re proud to recognize the recipients of the 2018 Top Pedego Dealer Awards for their achievements in going more than the extra mile to delight our customers with exceptional sales and customer service,” said Pedego Electric Bikes CEO and co-founder Don DiCostanzo.
Awards were selected in 12 categories that ranged from top-selling stores to recognition of quality stores. Designations for the types of Pedego dealers include single-store owners, operators (multiple-store owners) and distributors.
The Top Pedego dealers for 2018 are:
- U.S. Store of the Year
- Pedego Irvine: Bob Bibee, owner
- Distributor of the Year
- Pedego Canada: Mike Clyde, owner
- Canada Store of the Year
- Pedego Victoria: Sam Baio, owner; and Charles Turner, manager
- Operator of the Year
- Pedego La Quinta: Bryan and Michelle Newman, owners
- Pedego Palm Springs: Bryan and Michelle Newman, owners
- Pedego Petosky: Bryan and Michelle Newman and William and Pat Anton, co-owners
- Excellence Award, Retail
- Pedego La Jolla: Tracy Sheffer and Terry Galka, owners
- Pedego Salt Lake City: Zach Selby and Shawn Berger
- Excellence Award, Service
- Pedego 101: Linda Coburn and John Tajiri, owners
- MVP, Tours
- Pedego Corona del Mar: Lori and Joe Carter and Hal and Shelly Pisors, owners
- MVP, Advocacy
- Pedego Alexandria: Todd Ketch, owner
- Most Improved
- Pedego Boise: Nicole and Dan West, owners
- Rookie of the Year
- Pedego Redmond, Dick and Donna Nelson and Mike and Holly Nelson, owners
- Quality Stores (single location stores)
- Pedego Boulder: Kingsley Stoken, owner
- Pedego McDowell Mountain: Jon Krick, owner
- Pedego Henderson: Howard Ickes, owner
- Pedego 30A: Jason Medina, owner
- Pedego Carlsbad: Denise Buckingham and John Orndorff, owners
- Pedego Huntington Beach: Tom Bock, owner
- Pedego Scottsdale: Kathy and Bill Puryear, owners
- Pedego Myrtle Beach: Aaron Maynard, owner
- Pedego Redondo Beach: Sue and Kenny Kim
- Pedego Park City: Jan Brussels and Nicolle Feinberg, owners
- Quality Operators (multiple location stores)
- Pedego Twin Cities: Ann and Craig Paulson, owners
- Pedego Owatonna: Ann and Craig Paulson, owners
- Pedego Spring Lake: Adam Levine and Gil Levine, owners
- Pedego Santa Barbara: Adam Levine and Pat Briody, owners
- Pedego Bristol: Mark DeStefano, owner
- Pedego Newport: Mark DeStefano, owner
- Pedego Franklin: Kem and Bob Harris, owners
- Pedego Nashville: Kem and Bob Harris, owners
- Pedego St. Petersburg: Caroline Harbaugh and Pam Beckom, owners
- Pedego Dunedin: Caroline Harbaugh and Pam Beckom, owners
- Pedego Breckenridge: Liz LaBelle and Paul Mutch, owners
- Pedego Vail: Liz LaBelle and Paul Mutch, owners
- Pedego South Denver: Liz LaBelle and Paul Mutch, owners
“This year’s Pedego Dealer Award winners have shared the joys of Pedego bikes, delivering success far beyond our expectations,” DiCostanzo added.
[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=”]
More than 200 attendees were present at the recent Pedego Electric Bikes dealer meeting in Fountain Valley, California, and Pedego Canada was honoured to be recognized at the event as distributor of the year with the most international sales.
The 1970’s theme for “Groovy Awards” dinner proved that Pedego dealers know how to have a lot of fun, as evidenced by the photos taken at the event. During his address, Pedego CEO and co-founder Don DiCostanzo confirmed Pedego is the Number 1 selling electric bike brand in North America and there are now 113 branded stores worldwide. “Our 2017 Top Pedego Dealer Awards are given to dealers who have demonstrated exceptional sales,” he said. “It’s amazing to see how they have delighted their customers, sharing their love of Pedego bikes with their communities.”
Aside from Pedego Canada winning distributor of the year, we were also excited to learn Pedego Victoria was one of the top dealers of the year by sales volume.
The overall top Pedego dealer of the year by sales volume was Pedego 30A in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida, which is owned by Jason and Emily Medina. Other top Pedego dealers included:
- Pedego Bend (Oregon): Kevin Rea, owner
- Pedego Carlsbad (California): Denise Buckingham and John Orndorff, co-owners
- Pedego Carmel (Indiana): Josh Freedman and Janet Sharp-Freedman, co-owners
- Pedego Denver: Terry and Jean Gehrke, co-owners
- Pedego Henderson (Nevada): Howard Ickes, owner
- Pedego Huntington Beach (California): Tom Bock, owner
- Pedego Irvine (California): Bob Bibee, owner
- Pedego Myrtle Beach (South Carolina): Aaron Maynard, owner
- Pedego Scottsdale (Arizona): Kathy and Bill Puryear, co-owners
- Pedego Victoria (British Columbia, Canada): Sam Baio, owner
The top Pedego Operator of the Year award for owners of multiple stores went to Bryan and Michelle Newman who own Pedego La Quinta and Pedego Palm Springs, as well as Bryan and Michelle Newman and Bill and Pat Anton, the co-owners of and Pedego Petoskey in Northern Michigan. The Most Valuable Dealer award went to
Pedego Corona Del Mar in California.
Here are some more photos from the fun evening event.
[av_one_full first min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ padding=’0px’ border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ background_color=” src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’ animation=” mobile_display=”]
[av_masonry_gallery ids=’12451,12450,12449,12448,12447,12446,12445′ items=’24’ columns=’flexible’ paginate=’pagination’ size=’fixed masonry’ gap=’1px’ overlay_fx=’active’ container_links=’active’ id=” caption_elements=’none’ caption_styling=” caption_display=’always’ color=” custom_bg=”]
We’re excited to announce that Prince Edward County, one of the most popular vacation areas in eastern Ontario, is now home to the newest Pedego store.
Prince Edward County is one of the most beautiful areas in Ontario and a paradise for electric bike riders. Located just West of the city of Kingston on a peninsula that reaches out into Lake Ontario, Prince Edward County boasts sandy beaches, quiet country roads, dramatic vistas, quaint towns with 19th century architecture, apple orchards and vineyards. Plenty of bicyclists visit this area every year but because of the occasional hill (such as the one leading to the beautiful “Lake on the Mountain”) an electric bike is the perfect way to travel and see the sites.
That’s why it’s so exciting there’s now a local dealer of electric bicycles in the region, namely Pedego Prince Edward County, which features the full line of Pedego electric bikes. Test rides are always free, or you can rent an electric bike and experience riding a Pedego on any of the rural lanes, through the two wildlife reserves or around the three provincial parks located in the area.
Drop by or contact Pedego Prince Edward County today and plan your trip to the best electric bike destination in eastern Ontario. It should also be noted that this area is close to the largest cities in Canada! It’s only a 2-hour drive from Toronto, a 2.5-hour drive from Montreal and a 3-hour drive from Ottawa.
Owners Gillian and Pat (Bear) Maloney say they’re excited to be representing the best-selling electric bike brand in North America and they can’t wait for you to take a test ride on the quiet roads in the region that wind through apple orchards, beaches, vineyards and towns. Drop by and say hi!
Pedego Prince Edward County
106 Main Street
Store hours are: