Looking for cycling community? Maybe it’s time to join the club! Get connected with bike-lovers in your community and around the world.
1. Pedego Ebike Owners Group
2. Local Cycling Coalitions
3. BC Cycling Coalition
The BC Cycling Coalition works with community groups, governments, businesses and organizations across the province to:
- secure more funding for cycling paths, protected bike lanes and better bike facilities on highways
- ensure that new and existing road and bridge projects include great bike facilities
- encourage the implementation of provincial education initiatives
- build support for an updated Motor Vehicle Act
- support provincial initiatives that support cycle tourism
The goal of the BC Cycling Coalition is to make cycling better for people of all ages and reduce conflicts on our roads and paths making them safer for all. They offer personal, organizational and business memberships. Check out their membership page here.