The Pedego Ridge Rider is the ultimate electric mountain bike – giving you the freedom to venture off the beaten path and enjoy the great outdoors!
- A Shimano SLX 20 speed drivetrain for easy pedalling and smooth shifting
- Maguro hydraulic disk brakes with 180mm rotors that can stop on a dime
- And a Suntour XCR suspension fork with 120mm of travel to help you maintain traction and ride comfortably over rough terrain
- A 500 watt, geared motor delivers best in class acceleration and hill climbing. The sensation of power it gives you is exhilarating
- The 48 Volt battery is lightweight and long lasting. It uses Panasonic cells with cutting edge lithium-ion technology and an industry leading two year warranty
- Level 0 allows you to ride normally without any assistance.
- Levels 1-4 use a state of the art torque sensor to deliver proportional assistance based on how hard you pedal
- Level 5 provides full power whenever you pedal – it doesn’t matter how hard
- Levels 1-5 all have a throttle override for full power on demand
- And Level 6 is throttle only without any automatic pedal assistance
- An LCD displays information about your ride, and it has a built in USB charger for your phone
- The battery is integrated into the frame. It locks in place and can easily be removed. You can charge it on or off the bike
- 27.5” wheels provide an ideal balance between the responsiveness and light weight of smaller 26” wheels and the speed and stability of larger 29” wheels
- A lockout switch on the fork makes it easier to ride on flat ground when you don’t need the suspension
- And a through hub with a quick release lever allows you to quickly remove the front wheel for transportation or storage