8 Benefits of Buying an Electric Bike In-Store vs Online
June 28. 2022
Across the Pedego family of stores we regularly hear heartbreaking stories from people who have purchased an electric bike online (or from stores that do not provide after sale service.) It’s difficult for us to regularly witness consumer misfortune knowing we aren’t the team to fix their problem. We welcome all bike enthusiasts into our stores but here are some hard facts about the limits of our famous customer support.
Michelle Childs is co-owner of Pedego Edmonton. She is a passionate businessperson who cares deeply about supporting people on their electric bike journey. It’s frustrating for her to see so many customers struggling with unnecessary bumps in the road.
Here are Michelle’s top reasons that buying a bike in store beats online almost every time:
Before you buy online or from a big box store, ask yourself:
- Is this bike going to be safe to ride?
- Who will fix my bike and support me if I have problems?
- What is behind that low price tag?
- Are you comfortable with the quality, components and in your own ability to support a bike you buy online or from a big box store?
- Are you comfortable that the store you are buying from will be there to support you after the sale?