BANFF ELECTRIC BIKE RENTAL INFORMATION
Pick up your Pedego Electric Bike in Canmore and explore Banff National Park, the Town of Banff, and area with ease.
A must-do activity in Canada’s oldest and most unforgettable national park, is e-biking through the majestic Canadian Rocky Mountains. Pedal Assist e-bikes are permitted in Banff National Park, home to the famous Legacy Trail, 22 kilometres of trail, connecting Canmore and Banff, known for its imposing mountains, colourful lakes, and endless outdoor adventures.
Premium Pedego Electric Bike Rentals include:
- Extensive battery capacity @ 910-watt hours to go the distance
- High-performance 52V batteries
- Top-quality MIPS® helmets (Multi-directional Impact Protection System)
- Hydraulic Disc brakes for precise, safe braking
- Headlight, brake light, and bell for greater protection
- Customized bike fitting tailored to each rider’s needs
- Lock, water bottle cages, handlebar bags, and helmets included
Banff, Alberta Trail Maps & Rides
|Banff Legacy Trail||Brewster Creek|
|Fenland Trail||Surprise Corner to Hoodoos|
|Tunnel Campground Loop||Tunnel Bench Loop|
|Cascade Ponds – Bankhead||Tunnel Technical Trails|
|Banff Avenue Trail||The Toe|
Shop eBikes Now
Don’t worry if there isn’t currently a Pedego dealer in your immediate area. We’ve got you covered! All you need to do is select a bike shop in your community to support your purchase. We will cover the assembly costs and then your bike shop can support you going forward as we honour your warranty.